PDA Diesel conforms to the Australian Fuel Quality Standards Act 2000 (Cth) with cold properties controlled by Australian Standard AS 3570 – 1998.
Petro Diamond Australia maintains the highest standards for its product quality. This is a critical priority and stringent product quality checks are undertaken at Port Bonython.
Some of the procedures in place to ensure product integrity are:
- Fuels are tested at the load port
- Fuels are tested upon receipt at Port Bonython
- Single dedicated product pipeline from ship to shore
- Dedicated discharge tanks
- Tested samples are retained for 6 months
- Storage tanks undergo regular inspection and maintenance
Future products to be available at Port Bonython include a Premium diesel for enhanced fuel economy and Ultra fine Filtered diesel ex terminal gate. Our PBF terminal has the capability to filter diesel to a level of 16/14/11 meeting the ISO 4406 standard. Both products are designed to reduce running costs of light and heavy vehicle engines and will be available in the near future.